By Binod Kumar Koiri
It is the only language that truly connects
the whole world or best way of communication for people all around the world,
and Fluency in English is very important in your business, law or in your
professional life. In today’s global world, the importance
of English cannot be denied and ignored since English is the most common
language spoken everywhere. With the help of developing technology, English has
been playing a major role in many sectors including medicine, engineering, and
education, which, in my opinion, is the most important arena where English is needed.
Particularly, as a developing country, Nepal needs to make use of this
world-wide spoken language in order to prove its international power. This can
merely be based on the efficiency
of tertiary education. Consequently, English should be the medium of
instruction at universities in Nepal for the following three reasons: finding a
high-quality job, communicating with the international world, and accessing
scientific sources in the student’s major field.
English is an international
language which is used by billions of people across the world. It is taken as
second language in other countries except Europe and America. It is such a
language which make familiar with the countries across the globe. Among the
various courses in the universities I selected to study English Course. When I
was child, one of my relative’s cousin, who was of the same age,
spoke English so fluently that I was impressed with him .This case however was
trivial it sound, impressed me so greatly that I decided to connect my life
with English language learning when I grow up. So that I would be able to study
the English language, understand how it functions in daily life, and probably,
will be able to converse with people in a confident way without any hesitation
and create my own image among people of my community as well as in the
institution I would join. From
undergoing the same experience, by this time I reached high school, this
resolution became rather lukewarm but still I tried to apply it to several
English institutions and English discussion and chat clubs; and surprisingly it
turned out that early decision was completely correct, for English institutions
and English discussions and chat clubs.
Since I tried to further develop my interest and throughout my B.A. diploma years,
took 36 and days mass communication training course for 3 months in order to
familiarize myself with the system English communication and its use practically
in this country and understand how it works and in perspective how it can be
improved. At the present time I study IELTS with specific concentration on
phonetics and sound structure in English teaching and learning activities. I
have lot of experience of working in different private and English school in
different places like sunwal(6)years Parasi(2)years, where I had an opportunity to
see how real research and the implementation of English is done is being done.

Comments
Post a Comment
facebook, twitter, google plus