1. Stating suitable qualifications and experiences, write a job application for the post of a receptionist addressing The Director, Bir Hospital, Kathmandu.
Ans:
Maitighar, Kathmandu
23 Aug., 2017
To, the Director,
Bir Hospital,
Kathmandu, Nepal.
Subject: An application for the post of a receptionist
Dear Sir/Madam,
In reference to your advertisement published in the Himalayan Times on 12 August, 2017 I would like to apply for the post of the receptionist which has fallen vacant in your institution. I am a young and active man of 32. I passed my SLC from Shree Malika Secondary School in first division in 1995. I did my Intermediate and Bachelor in Butwal Multiple Campus, Butwal. And I completed my master's degree in child psychology and Education Planning and Management from University Campus, Kritipur I worked as a Secondary Level Teacher for five years. And I have been working as an advisor for nine years in different reputed schools which my attached documents will prove. I have a sound knowledge of child
psychology and planning and management of whole educational development. I have proved my skills and capacity in different organizations. I have good interpersonal relationhip. Thus, I want to persue my career as a receptionist.
I have attached copies of my CV, my certificates along with this application and
some reference for the inquiry. At last I assure you that I will do my best for the institution if I am selected. I look forward to hearing your positive response soon.
Yours Sincerely,
Suman Thapa
2. Write a job application for the post of an English Teacher for secondary level addressing the head teacher of government school.
Ans:
Butwal, Rupandehi
23 June, 2012
The Principal,
Shree Kalika Manavgyan Higher Secondary School,
Butwal, Rupandehi Nepal
Subject: An application for the post of a Secondary Level English Teacher
Dear Sir,
In response to your advertisement published in the Butwal Today on 20 July, 2012 I would like to apply for the post of a Secondary Level English Teacher.
I am a young and active man of 26. I passed my SLC from Janapriya Higher Secondary School, Pokhara. I have passed +2 from Janapriya Higher Secondary School, Pokhara majoring in English. I did my B. Ed. from Prithwi Narayan Campus, Pokhara. And I completed my M. Ed. from University Campus, Kritipur. I have been teaching English in a boarding school for four years. I have a good command over written and spoken Nepali and English. I have also got teaching license of the Secondary Level Teacher with ample training. I have a sound knowledge of child psychology and got involved in teacher training workshops.
I have knowledge of basic computer skills. I have attached copies of
my cv and my certificates along with this application.
At last I assure you that I will do my best for your institution and pupils if l am selected. I look forward to hearing your positive response soon.
Yours Sincerely,
Sameer Parajuli

Comments
Post a Comment
facebook, twitter, google plus